As of Late…Leave a Comment
Thought I would share a bit about what’s happening in my life this week…
– Celebrating Jessie’s “sweet 16th” Birthday was spactacular (view the post about it here!)
– Deciding what to do about my habit of watching TV/a movie every night… uh oh
– Just started “stumbling” on Stumble Upon – its an awesome way to discover new blogs like this, this, and this one!
– No school on Friday! I’m planning on spending my day making smoothies, taking walks, and chatting with friends.
– Inspired by this video.
– Can’t stop thinking about our trip home (to America) this summer to visit friends and family! The first thing I want to eat when I get there is Chili’s Buffalo Wings (YUM!)
– Thankful that my relatives send packages full of Easter goodies every year! I love you guys <3
– Random Question: Right now would you rather be on a beach sun bathing or in a mall shopping?