My outfit today, a navy polka dotted sun dress from Forever 21, was my inspiration for writing this post. This dress is one of my favorites because it is so light weight and comfortable – a perfect sun dress for the summer months. Let’s face it – life just wouldn’t be the same without sun dresses, especially when they’re polka dotted! My favorite part of this “I’m Lovin” is definitely the patterned backpack; I’ve been needing a new bag for months now, and I just haven’t found one that fulfills all my requirements – ie. big enough – but not to bulky, stylish, comfortable, and it just has to be me. For any fans out there who want to send me a surprise gift, you know what to buy!
I seem to always hear about Mod Cloth while reading other blogs but I never have taken the time to look around on their web cite till today and I figured out that I am totally loving Mod Cloth! The clothes are too cute and their decor is creative! I decided to pick out just a few Items that I thought were gorgeous to share with y’all today… I love the pink and turquoise mix of everything, those colors seem to match well together :]
1. Believe it or not I do carry tea bags around in my bag… I’m obsessed with the hot beverage
2. Sweets are definitely my weakness, can’t leave the house without some kind of sweet morsel in my bag…
3. Lovely Vanilla Mint lip shine from Bath and Body Works/Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
4. Lots of hair calls for lots of maintenance.
5. Music is a must
6. Desperate weather calls for desperate measures.
7. I can’t leave the house without my journal (I know so middle school girl right?), I like to carry a book with me as well just in case I find myself sitting somewhere bored out of my wits BUT its seldom that I actually pull it out to read (guilty feelings)
8. MUJI pens and pencil case- a definite must!